Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Birthdays are made for celebrating

I have been sewing a bit, beading a lot, but more importantly I have been celebrating.

In all honesty I am pretty blah about most holidays. Some are great for the kids like Christmas, some like Thanksgiving are nice family gatherings but are a ton of work, some like Valentine's Day or Sweetest Day are just what you make them.

But birthdays are special. This is the one day of the year that your existence is acknowledged. A day that you can make it whatever you want. I love birthdays. I enjoy celebrating them, mine or anyone else's.

This past weekend was spent celebrating my birthday. It wasn't a huge milestone or anything, but it was well spent. Lots of great time with friends and family. Thank you to everyone that celebrated it with me. The lunches, dinners, drinks, phone calls, texts, cards - they mean the world to me thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment