Monday, April 27, 2009

Sew green!

Happy Monday!

Maybe.

I fully intended to do some more machine shopping this weekend, including getting some recommendations from friends.

Then the weather hit and it was 80 degrees and stunning outside! That meant yard work, spring cleaning and of course that fantastic transition of boxing up the out of season clothes.

Putting away sweaters and corduroy was highly therapeutic - but not just because it is a celebration of the change of seasons. I'll tell you a secret; I kept out a few pieces with the full intention of altering, upcycling, refashioning them! When I get a little free time this week I will jot down the inspiration into my sketch book. Speaking of which I think I need a place to store my sewing specific inspiration .... where I doodle is probably not the best place for pattern drafting, measurements and project notes ....

No comments:

Post a Comment