Thursday, May 7, 2009

Shopping the Husqvarna Viking Sapphires

Truth be told, I am still shopping. There are so many machines out there! And so many sewing machine dealers now.

Some sell vacuums, some are quilt shops, some sell fabric, some have lessons, some have service. How on Earth am I supposed to choose where to buy from. And to make it more difficult some of them sell more than one brand.

So I do my research, think I know which machine I need that has the features I want and is in my price range. Then I get there and like a kid in a candy store I want to try them all.

Here is my latest find the Husqvarna Viking Sapphire 870Q

I love this machine. Here are some of the features on this Sapphire -
  • Large Graphic Display
  • 163 stitches
  • Pattern re-start and mirror image end to end function
  • 5 alphabets
  • Selective Thread Cutter
  • 20 permanent memories
  • Start/Stop sewing without foot control
  • Electronic Self adjusting Thread Tension
  • Longest free arm in the industry
  • Dual lights
  • Largest extended sewing surface

Viking makes two others, the Sapphire 830 and the Sapphire 850. Both have received great reviews. But I fell in love with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment