Thursday, July 9, 2009

.... if you sew, you can relate ....

I think anyone who enjoys sewing will be able to relate to this.

I have about five sewing projects I am dying to make. Some are big, some are little, some are for me, most are not. Some are just so I can play with my machine. It has more features than I will ever be able to use!

There aren't enough hours in the day to make them all, heck I would love to just start one!

And now, add another to the pile. But this one is last minute and has to be great.

I need a fun baby gift for a shower in two days. Suggestions? Please?

I found some great handmade baby gift ideas on the fantastic Sew, Mama, Sew! Might just start there, immediately if not sooner.

1 comment:

  1. If you haven't started yet...bibs and burps are ALWAYS needed! I've done bibs with vinyl table cloths with a terry cloth backing...very easy. Just use a good quality vinyl. I just got a pretty black and white damask print at Hancock! Can't wait to make one with that one!

    ReplyDelete