Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Was it really a brilliant idea?

I thought I had a brilliant idea. I would just make some quick, easy and fun pillows for my bedroom. I could use a new embroidery design and it wouldn't be so sterile and blue. Not to mention I would actually get to sew something with my new machine!

Any idea how difficult it is to find blue fabric? I mean fun, attractive blue fabric. Nothing young or country. Think Alexander Henry, Heather Ross, Joel Dewberry, Tina Givens, Anna Maria Horner or Amy Butler - contemporary and sophisticated, just blue.

A navy or sky blue would be the first choice. Not aqua or pastel. This Blakely Pool by Alexander Henry is the best one yet.

I am totally open to suggestions. Is there a fantastic fabric resource I just haven't found yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment