Thursday, August 27, 2009

4D Monogram & Vision .... some answers

I haven't had a chance yet to play with the monogram software I purchased the other night. But I've received a few questions about it so I thought I would share what tidbits I can to start with.

  • Yes, I bought it at my local Husqvarna Viking dealer, but it is made by Inspira, so it works with all embroidery machines (Bernina, Pfaff, Janome, Babylock, etc,)
  • The security dongle comes with the monogram software (not an additional cost)
  • If you already have Husqvarna Viking 4D software there is a module thing similar to what I bought that you can add
  • Yes, you can tell it what kind of embroidery thread you like to use (Robison-Anton, Sulky, Madeira, etc.) and it will give you the corresponding thread list and color numbers
  • Monograms can be one letter, two letter, three letter or a name
  • It comes with 60 fonts
  • Yes, you can print templates

I think that answers the questions I've received so far. I promise to install it tonight and play with it so I can answer more questions and show you something tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment