Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More sewing toys .... supplies ..... tools

I had every intention of picking up the new Texture Hoop last night. I had visions of home dec projects running through my head. A table runner for the dining room, some pillows for the family room and maybe even a gift or two.


Then I saw this. 4D Monogram and Vision by Inspira. Basically a monogramming software that works with any sewing and embroidery machine. Talk about gift making potential! Do you see my handmade holiday potential? Especially if I start now, today, immediately!

Stockings, bath towels, pencil pouches, make-up bags, travel bags, cardigans, baby bibs and blankies .... have any other suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. As long as it fits on your machine...the possibilities are LIMITLESS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete