Saturday, January 30, 2010

Warmer Weather

I have fallen for my fair share of fabrics over the years. You know the ones - they grab your eyes and your attention. Some of them end up orphans in your stash others get worked into a project or two.

But then there is "that" fabric. You know the one. You see it and immediately you are inspired. You can't stop thinking about things to make with it. Your head spins with possibilities.

I found one of those today!

It is Legacy Studio's Fresh Fusion Large Spring Floral. I don't know if it was the dahlias or the hummingbirds, the happy but not gaudy color combination or the yummy hint of chocolate brown, but when I saw this I had to have it!

It is destined to either become the much needed new shower curtain in my upstairs bath or throw pillows and a table runner in my bedroom.

This fabric assures me that warmer weather is coming and I can bide the time sewing away enjoying the creative process and waiting patiently for blue skies and everything Spring has to offer.



No comments:

Post a Comment